The Sonoma County Adult Education Consortium is looking for instructors to join our team. We have the need for both English only and bilingual (Spanish) instructors. Each service provider has their own application process. Please click on the job title for a link to the job application or human resources website for the agency that is hiring the teaching position.
Instructors for the following subject/content areas:
- Basic Computer Operations (Bilingual in English and Spanish)
- Workforce Preparation
- First Aid, CPR, AED Training (Bilingual in English and Spanish)
- OSHA 30 Training (Bilingual in English and Spanish Preferred)
- Child Care (Bilingual in English and Spanish)
- Basic Construction (Bilingual in English and Spanish Preferred)
- Green Housekeeping / Custodial (Bilingual in English and Spanish)
- Small Business Development (Bilingual in English and Spanish)
How to Apply
Ready to apply? To apply use the links below to apply through the Human Resources websites of our Consortium members.
“Adult education gives students the opportunity to return to school when they didn’t believe that they could. Students who complete adult education courses feel proud, and about half of them decide to take more classes. It is so rewarding to observe the students’ improvement from day one to the last day of classes.”
–Marlyn Garcia, adult education teacher